(Start : March 31) Weekday Evening Class in Gangnam
Time & Place
About the Event
1. Every Tuesday and Thursday. Twice a week. ( 9 weeks)
2. 7: 00-8: 30 pm ( 90 minutes lesson )
3. Start : March 31. End : Mayl 28. ( No classes_April 30& May 5)
1. For beginners (A1)
2. A person who can read and write Hangul (Korean)
3. If you can't read or write Korean at all, you must go through a foundation course.
4. You can conduct an online level test to determine the correct level.
1. Great place to study near Gangnam Station
2. Comfortable space unlike school & Ideal space for small class
1. Tuition 470,000 won for 16times (9 weeks)
2. Textbook 10,000 won
3. The total fee is 480,000 won
4. All are prepaid.
* Enrollment process
1. Click the <Enrollment> button and fill out the application.
2. HAJA KOREAN will check the application form and consult with you to complete the payment.
3. After you pay the tuition, your registration is completed.
4. If you cancel your class before the deadline, we will give you a full refund.
5. If you cancel your class after the deadline, you may deduct the fee.
6. If classes are not open due to minimum number, we will full refund.
* Certificate of Completion after 8 weeks of classes
1. Deadline: Until March 27
2. 3 to 7 people
3. According to the recruitment principle, Start dates may change if at least three people are not recruited by the due date.