(Start : March 30) Weekday morning Class in Hongik Univ. Station
Time & Place
About the Event
1. Every Monday&Wednessday. 2 times a week. (8 weeks)
2. 10: 00-11: 30 am ( 90 minutes lesson )
3. Start : March 30. End : May 20
1. For beginners (A2)
2. A person who can read and write Hangul (Korean) & Verb tense
3. You can conduct an level test to determine the correct level.
4. If you can't read or write Korean at all, you must go through a foundation course.
1. Great place to study near Hongik Univ. Station.
2. Comfortable space unlike school & Ideal space for small class
1. Tuition 440,000 won for 8weeks
2. Textbook 10,000 won
3. The total fee is 450,000 won
4. All are prepaid.
* Enrollment process
1. Click the <Enrollment> button and fill out the application.
2. After you pay the tuition, your registration is completed.
* Certificate of Completion after 16times of classes
1. Deadline: Until March 27
2. 3 to 7 people
3. The minimum number of students has been recruited and the start of the course has been confirmed.