(Start : March 2) Weekday morning in Hongik Univ. Station (1)
Time & Place
About the Event
* The minimum number of students has been recruited and the start of the course has been confirmed.
1. Every MondayWednesday, Friday. 3 times a week. (4 weeks)
2. 10: 00-11: 30 pm ( 90 minutes lesson )
3. Start : March 2. End : March 27.
1. For beginners (A1)
2. A person who can read and write Hangul (Korean)
3. If you can't read or write Korean at all, you must go through a foundation course.
4. You can conduct an online level test to determine the correct level.
* Place _ insighter (196, Donggyo-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul)
1. 2 minutes walk from Hongik University Station exit 2.
2. Comfortable space unlike school & Ideal space for small class
1. Tuition 240,000 won for 4 weeks
2. Textbook 10,000 won
3. The total fee is 250,000 won
4. All are prepaid.
* Enrollment process
1. Click the <Enrollment> button and fill out the application.
2. After you pay the tuition, your registration is completed.
* Certificate of Completion after 4 weeks of classes
1. Deadline: Until March 2
2. 3 to 7 people
3. The minimum number of students has been recruited and the start of the course has been confirmed.